Found 4018 related files. Current in page 1
Gravity Wall Systems are Australia's premier Graviti manufacture company. We use quality assured Graviti products such as Graviti Blocks and Graviti Mattress as a real cost saving and faster application where in the past Gabion Baskets, Gabion Mattresses and Geotextiles are used, for the construction of weirs, retaining walls, mining dump walls, decorative facades and much more. For more information, please contact: Gravity Wall Systems Pty Ltd, PO Box 191, Ballina, Lennox Head, NSW 2487, Phone: 02 6687 7465, web: www.gabisystems.com
Top 10 easy to use mobile application development tools which can speed up your mobile app development task. Read/download this doc for more details.
In the present competitive world of web development, the issue of web usability is the important topic. The purpose of web development is to attract more and more visitors to the portal and there are many moves made by the best web application development company india. For more details visit us.
With an advent of innovative technology and platforms for mobile apps grabbing the attention. Read/download this doc to know more about mobile apps development trends 2014.
Referral of patients to specialists and hospitals is an essential and inevitable aspect of primary health care. Maintain good communication is essential during the process in order to provide quality care without delays and unnecessary expenses. In Sri Lanka referral letter from a general practitioner (GP) is not essential to get admitted to a hospital or to consult a specialist and there is no registered population for a particular practitioner. This study was conducted to look at the views of general practitioners on referral communications. http://www.scirj.org/jun-2014-paper.php?rp=P0614149
In case you're searching for a Gold Coast Electrician, NDF Electrical has a team of experienced electricians to support your needs. Always place your bets on reputed electrical contractors in Brisbane that ensure the best value for your money. Read More - http://www.ndfelectrical.com.au/
1888PressRelease - WriterPlan is an application that makes your life easier during the process of outlining and planning a book.
Poultry production is a growing business sector worldwide, owing partly to its profitability and partly to being a ready and affordable source of protein requirement for man. A major problem facing poultry is disease, a state of ill health that could lead to death or poor level of performance of the affected poultry. The scope of this paper, therefore, covers the control and management of disease outbreak in poultry, focusing on the tentative diagnosis of an implicated disease through software application. The software developed, called Pathfinder, using Java programming language and MySQL, provides users, e.g. veterinarians and animal health technologists, an easier, quicker and more precise procedure for tentative diagnosis of poultry diseases.
ICT is a fast developing technology; its application typically involves the introduction or enhancement of systems or technology to meet a particular business need. An example of such application is the e-Payment system, a subset of e-Government that enables us to perform financial transactions electronically. A survey was conducted in the federal government of Nigeria’s Ministries, Departments and Agencies (MDAs) to examine the gains and challenges of the e-Payment system commenced on January 1st, 2009. Non-parametric tests were used to establish the rank orders of gains from e-Payment and the challenges, based on median values for each variable, as well as the number of valid answers. The result revealed the most appreciated gains and most encountered challenges of the new system. The t-Test result for the gains of e-Payment shows that the mean number of positive response was significantly different (P < 0.01) from that of the negative response for each of the gains. Also, the t-Test
Problems encountered in the development of herbal medicine industry is that most of the raw materials (80%) came from the forest or natural habitats and the rest (20%) of the results of traditional cultivation. Provision of raw materials still rely on the natural occurrence of genetic erosion has resulted in some important medicinal plants such as ginger, turmeric, temulawak, and kencur. This research was conducted in the District of Karanganyar, Central Java. The research is focused to improve cultivation techniques of temulawak plants (Curcuma xanthorrhiza Roxb.) by using various types of organic manure (chicken, goat, and cow) combined with various dose levels of arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi (AMF) application. The purpose of this research is to gain a steady cultivation technology through the use of organic nutrients and arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi so as to increase the production of temulawak plants. http://www.scirj.org/rp/items/show/79